For me, these two stocks are on a high so far. However, when the time comes I would like to buy a few shares of either $KO+0.1% or $PEP+0.1%.

I've been looking at their financial statements and they look very similar and nice to me. I have to say that I like $PEP+0.1% better on some items and with the rise in share price, $PEP+0.1% is also doing better.

$175.27 -$0.11 -0.06%
1 Day
5 Days
1 Month
6 Months
1 Year
5 Years
$57.58 $0.04 +0.07%
Capital Structure
Market Cap
Enterpr. Val.

If I had to decide for myself, I would probably choose Pepsi. However, I haven't heard of anyone having Pepsi in their portfolio instead of $KO+0.1%.

I don't know if it's the name and reputation of Coca Cola, or if I've missed something fundamental.

I'd appreciate your opinion and your perspective on these two companies.

I would go for $PEP+0.1% they have a more diversified portfolio, there was a summary somewhere here on Bulios so be sure to check it out.

I am also leaning more towards $PEP+0.1% for now.

Otherwise, I'll definitely take a look.

I guess$KO+0.1% really only has an advantage in name.

I agree, the $KO+0.1% name is a real asset.

What is the one word the whole world knows? Yes, Coca-cola, Moat is clearly on the side of $KO+0.1% but personally I have to say that I also like $PEP+0.1% better in both stock and taste... :D

I agree, I look at it the same way.

On Bulios dividends we recently addressed this. With Pepsi, I like its diversification and products, but CocaCola has a strong edge in pricing power. Not an easy choice.

I must have missed that somehow, I'll be sure to track it down and check it out. But as you write, not an easy choice.

I guess it depends if you prefer drinks or food? PEP has 60% of its revenue outside of beverages.

Thank you for the new information, maybe it will help me in my decision :)

Both are good defensive options for the long term. I would have a hard time deciding which one to choose for my portfolio though.

This is exactly the situation I am in right now :) I have to say I can't choose.

I'll probably take the ETF, it would seem a bit safer

Yeah, thanks for the tip.

$KO+0.1% for me 24/7 👍

I have both :D I'm happy with both :)

This is also a possibility : )