Shares of $DIS-0.3% are down over 30% in the last five years, which I and I believe other investors don't like. But somehow I still believe that the stock will recover and start rising again. I may buy a little more this week and then wait to see how the share price develops.

What is your opinion on this company and do you have $DIS-0.3% stock in your portfolio?

$92.39 -$0.30 -0.32%
1 Day
5 Days
1 Month
6 Months
1 Year
5 Years

I have finally opened a position and now I will go DCA.. :)

Great, I haven't bought it yet, but I'll have to sit down and buy a little something next week :D

I have been gradually buying$DIS-0.3% and am currently waiting. It's an investment for many years.

My approach is the same.

I have and I hold



Unfortunately, I've bought at higher prices... so I'm waiting at the moment.

I have my last purchase at $82 and will also wait now. I trust them but for now I see this in a down trend going forward and we can look even lower.

I agree, I also trust them, but the share price may still fall.

It certainly can, and if it does, I'll buy reasonably.