As I watch today, nothing much is happening yet, but the same cannot be said about the predictions and rating changes, which are literally tearing the bag today.
Let's take a look at the most interesting ones 👇
1. AT&T $T-1.2% stock is down 1.2% in premarket trading after Citi downgraded its stance to "neutral" from "buy" citing potential risks.
2. Wells Fargo reiterated an Equal Weight rating on Tesla $TSLA+0.5% and raised its 12-month price target on the stock to $256.00 (from $170.00).
3. Twilio $TWLO+2.5% shares fell 1.9% in pre-market trading Monday after Piper Sandler downgraded the stock, saying sales will be "choppy" and growth limited.
4. PepsiCo $PEP-1.0% shares fell 1.2% after Morgan Stanley downgraded the soft drink company to neutral from buy.
5. Analysts at Morgan Stanley raised their price target on Apple $AAPL+0.7% by $30 to $220 per share, believing that India can become a new engine of growth.
What are your thoughts on these predictions? 🤨